Thursday, May 1, 2014

Inspired By... #113

Well I sure to hope we are done with some rain for awhile!  I am ready for some May flowers!  


How will you be inspired?  flowers, colors, sketch, vase...

I picked out the colors and the flowers and used my Save the Date collection by Teresa Collins to create my card.



I can't wait to see what you will create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!





4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Rose said...

beautiful card :)

Marlena M. said...

So pretty!