Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inspired By...#108

Another travel themed inspiration as I am counting down the days until I leave for Europe (22 days!).  Can't wait to see the real London buses!


How will you be inspired? cityscape, colors, vehicles, travel...

I pulled out the colors and used the Jenni Bowlin Photo Freedom collection by Echo Park, along with a Unity SMAK kit (You can do anything) along with a PTI die.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW FUN about your trip! LOVING your journal!!! Awesome colors!!!!!

Marlena M. said...

This is awesome! I'm excited for you~By the way, I noticed something is wonky with the linky

Karen Day said...

A very fun inspiration photo this week!! You're going to have an amazing time in Europe :o)

Rose said...

super fun journal :)

sandie said...

This challenge really made me smile! I live in and love London and love making cityscape cards...therefore I am off to create and CAS(E) this sketch this week has the perfect lay out so I can show what to except from London buses!! Love your layered stamping and the cute little Apple-thanks for the inspiration today x

sandie said...

This challenge really made me smile! I live in and love London and love making cityscape cards...therefore I am off to create and CAS(E) this sketch this week has the perfect lay out so I can show what to except from London buses!! Love your layered stamping and the cute little Apple-thanks for the inspiration today x

Lyndal said...

Hope you have a FABULOUS trip Laurel!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool inspiration pic - just discovered your challenge - you gonna love London!

Unknown said...

It is rare to find a professional person in whom you might have some trust. In the world today, nobody definitely caresCccam Server about showing others the way out in this issue. How happy I am to have definitely found a really wonderful web-site as this. It is people like you who make a genuine difference these days through the concepts they write about.

Cindy Major said...

That's a COOl inspiration piece! Love it! I just had to make this card to match it:

http://cindymajor.typepad.com/encre_papier_ciseaux/2014/03/london-bridge.html

Thanks for the inspiration!
Cindy