Thursday, April 18, 2013

Inspired By....#71

With Earth Day coming up on April 22nd I thought I would have an Earthy Inspiration challenge.  

Now how will you interpret this one?  Globes, maps, circles, as a sketch, text, banner... so many ways to go with this one.

I decided to go with an earthy feel to mine as well as incorporate some map inspired items.  I used my Story Teller collection by Crate Paper to create this card.  The stamp is from Simon Says (YOLO by Kelly Purkey) and the twine is May Arts.


I used this week's Sketchbook Saturday sketch:


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!! Great colors and loving the cork paper!!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card and you are always inspiring! ~Diane

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super lovely card with a scrappy feel! Love it :)

Danni said...

Super fun challenge and love your card!